Gay Wedding Videographer – For The Most Romantic Gay Wedding In The World (Yours!)
You’ve booked the wedding photographer, hired an amazing baker for your wedding cake, and chosen a stunning venue for your ceremony. Everything is going fantastic! But then you ask yourself, “Should hire a gay wedding videographer to document our wedding day?” The answer is simple: HECK YEAH!
Honestly, the best way to relive the magic of your wedding day is through cinematic, artistic filmmaking. Don’t get us wrong, we absolutely love wedding photography and think that photo coverage is a must. However, there are simply moments on your wedding day that photography will not accurately record. Heartfelt speeches by friends & family, kick-ass dance moves, and deeply romantic wedding vows are better on video vs photo. Unfortunately, there are many assholes in the wedding industry who won’t video same-sex couples for “religious reasons”. But you know what? That just leaves more awesome couples for our filmmakers to document! So check out some of our gay wedding videography for the madly in love by viewing some of our same-sex wedding films. Our goal is to document the most romantic gay weddings in the world, so if that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Still, have questions about hiring a gay wedding videographer for your upcoming elopement or wedding? Send us a message because we would love to discuss wedding videography packages, and how our filmmakers can document your same-sex wedding in a way that is both truly romantic and authentic!
Cinematic Wedding & Elopement Films For Gay Couples
Top 5 LGBT-Friendly Destination Wedding Locations
Before investing in a gay wedding videographer package first couples need to plan where they are getting married. One of the most challenging decisions gay couples can make is choosing where to elope or get married. Thankfully, there are now many affordable destination wedding packages all inclusive LGBT couples all over the United States! So for gay couples who are trying to figure out if they want to elope on a beach with their toes in the warm sand, or get married at a posh hotel where they can dance the night away with friends while Whitney Houston plays at full blast, here are the top 5 LGBT friendly destination wedding locations that are perfect for gay couples!
Palm Springs, California
Seriously this place has everything! Perfect for desert elopements, while also having some of the most artistic, posh hotels for small and large weddings. With amazing food, art, and sunshine nearly 365 days a year, there is no better location for a gay wedding than Palm Springs!
Embrace the beauty of an elopement or an intimate wedding, surrounded by breathtaking desert landscapes and the charming mid-century modern architecture Palm Springs is known for. Enlist the help of experienced wedding vendors who are experts in bringing to life the vision of your big day. Whether it’s a glamorous wedding dress or a suave suit you’re after, local LGBT-owned boutiques cater to your unique style.
Rest assured, wedding planning in this welcoming desert oasis is not only stress-free but also a deeply personal journey that culminates in your dream day. Create unforgettable memories as you celebrate love in a place that resonates with acceptance, unity, and shared joy.
- Explore the Palm Springs Art Museum, where you’ll encounter impressive modern and contemporary art collections.
- Dive into the area’s rich history by visiting the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum.
- Engage with nature on a hike or aerial tramway ride up the stunning San Jacinto Mountains.
- Relax and unwind at one of the many luxurious spa resorts Palm Springs is known for.
- Experience the vibrant nightlife, with a multitude of LGBTQ-friendly bars, clubs, and entertainment venues.
- Indulge in the culinary scene, with a myriad of restaurants ranging from trendy spots to longstanding local favorites.
- Participate in LGBTQ-specific events and festivals like Palm Springs Pride and the Cinema Diverse film festival.
- Enjoy the warm, sunny climate, with over 300 days of sunshine per year, perfect for outdoor activities.
Does hiking, having cocktails by the pool, and enjoying the day in a beachside hammock sounds like your style? If so, then O’ahu is definitely one of the places you should consider for your gay destination wedding!
Imagine tying the knot on the beautiful island of O’ahu, Hawaii, a paradise known for its spectacular beaches and inviting culture. With Hawaii’s progressive stance on gay marriage, LGBTQ couples will find this exotic haven a place where love reigns supreme. With countless wedding vendors on the island, planning your special day becomes a joyous journey rather than a daunting task.
Seek out the expertise of gay wedding photographers, ready to capture your exchanged vows against the backdrop of crystal clear waters and radiant sunsets. Whether you dream of a grand event or an elopement, intimate weddings on O’ahu’s serene beaches make for an unforgettable experience. Dress to impress with local, LGBT-owned boutiques catering to all your wedding attire needs.
Key Benefits of Visiting O’ahu, Hawaii:
- Discover the rich Hawaiian culture with various historical sites and local events.
- Enjoy a variety of water activities such as surfing, snorkeling, and paddleboarding.
- Indulge in Hawaiian cuisine, a unique blend of diverse culinary influences.
- Experience vibrant nightlife in Honolulu, including LGBTQ-friendly clubs and bars.
- Visit iconic landmarks like Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor, and the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Explore the diverse flora and fauna in the island’s national parks and gardens.
- Relax and rejuvenate in the various luxurious spas scattered across the island.
- Shopping enthusiasts will love the mix of high-end shops, local boutiques, and bustling markets.
- Take part in adventure activities like hiking, zip-lining, or a helicopter tour for an adrenaline rush.
San Francisco, California
Imagine standing in the heart of San Francisco, California, the bedrock of LGBTQ rights, to say “I Do!”. This vibrant city is a treasure trove for LGBTQ couples yearning for a unique place to exchange vows. You’re surrounded by the iconic Castro district, brimming with LGBTQ-friendly venues. Not to mention, one of the best places for gay couples to elope is the iconic San Francisco City Hall!
Envision professional gay wedding photographers, encapsulating your joy in every frame. San Francisco’s abundance of LGBT-owned businesses is ready to fulfill your every wedding wish. From a delectable wedding cake to the perfect wedding dress, they’ve got you covered. Consider an intimate elopement, a heartfelt experience that San Francisco can beautifully host.
Key Benefits of Visiting and Getting Married in San Francisco:
- Dive into the city’s rich culture, especially in the LGBTQ-centric Castro district.
- Embrace the stunning views, like the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and the sparkling Bay.
- Savour the city’s renowned cuisine, a smorgasbord of flavors waiting for your delight.
- Visit art galleries and museums, reflecting the city’s vibrant artistic spirit.
- Wander through beautiful parks such as Golden Gate Park or the Presidio.
- Unleash your inner shopaholic at local boutiques, vintage stores, and luxury districts.
- Revel in the diverse nightlife, teeming with LGBTQ-friendly clubs and bars.
- Participate in city events like SF Pride, fostering a deep sense of community.
New York City, New York
New York City, a metropolis famed for its cultural diversity and vibrant LGBTQ community, offers an extraordinary setting for your LGBTQ wedding. With a multitude of venues, from Central Park’s intimate corners to the grandeur of historic buildings, your ideal wedding location awaits in the heart of this bustling city.
In this city that champions gay marriage, you’ll find an array of LGBT-owned businesses ready to tailor your special day to your desires. Wedding planning becomes a pleasure with a host of professionals on hand, while skilled creatives provide wedding photography and gay wedding videos to capture your unforgettable moments. Is it expensive to get married in New York? Oh hell yeah, it is, but it is 100% worth it!
Key Benefits of Visiting and Getting Married in New York City:
- Embrace the energy of “The City That Never Sleeps”.
- Discover iconic landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and Central Park.
- Savor diverse cuisine, from tantalizing street food to high-end dining.
- Visit famed art institutions like the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Experience Broadway shows, live music, and rich cultural offerings.
- Shop at upscale boutiques, quirky vintage stores, and retail hubs like Fifth Avenue.
- Utilize a plethora of LGBT-owned businesses for wedding services.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada, stands as a beacon of inclusivity and diversity, making it an excellent location for LGBTQ weddings. Imagine your nuptials against the backdrop of its stunning natural landscapes. From the breathtaking seaside views to majestic mountain peaks, every moment becomes a picture-perfect wedding photo.
The city has a strong LGBTQ community and offers various LGBT-owned businesses to cater to your wedding planning needs. You can choose from a range of venues for intimate weddings, elopements, or grand celebrations. Local creatives provide exquisite wedding photography and gay wedding videos, ensuring each memory is beautifully preserved. As a city that wholeheartedly embraces gay marriage, Vancouver offers a warm, friendly setting where your love story can shine.
Key Benefits of Visiting and Getting Married in Vancouver, BC, Canada:
- Revel in the city’s natural beauty, with its scenic coastlines, mountains, and lush parks.
- Visit historic sites and cultural landmarks, such as Stanley Park and Granville Island.
- Experience the vibrant LGBTQ community at the Davie Village neighborhood and during Vancouver Pride Festival
- Discover local arts and culture at renowned venues like the Museum of Anthropology.
- Explore outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, kayaking, or simply enjoying the beautiful beaches.
- Shop at local boutiques, high-end stores, and unique markets like the Richmond Night Market.
The above top 5 LGBT-friendly destination wedding locations all offer a truly unique experience for couples, but regardless of where a bride/bride or groom/groom chooses to get married, it is important that those moments and gorgeous backdrops are documented. This is why finding a gay wedding videographer who can capture the day in an artistic, cinematic fashion, regardless of where a couple gets married is important!
Gay Wedding YouTube
One of the coolest parts about investing in a gay wedding videographer to document an epic destination wedding or elopement is once they finish putting the wedding film together couples can share the video on YouTube! This allows loved ones, unable to attend, to share in your joy virtually. They’ll watch your film, feeling every bit of your unique adventure. And there’s more. Sharing this wedding video on social media gives you a fun bonus. It sparks a twinge of envy in your friends’ hearts. Whether your dream wedding is in San Francisco, Palm Springs, or abroad, flaunting your special day on YouTube is unbeatable. It’s not just a wedding; it’s a dazzling spectacle for everyone to enjoy. After all, who doesn’t love to share a bit of their shine with the world?
Gay Wedding Videographer Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does A Gay Wedding Video Cost?
Gay or straight, we don’t discriminate. Our only goal is to create the most beautiful films for our awesome couples. Wedding videographer packages can range anywhere from $2,950 to $7,700, depending on the type of film/video coverage they need for their intimate or large wedding. The more affordable wedding films will have gay couples investing $2,700 for a 2-3 minute short video, around 6 hours of coverage, and one wedding videographer. For couples who want the absolute best (we call this the Beyonce package), gay wedding videography investment will be approximately $7,700 and include a full movie edit, multiple videographers, unlimited wedding day coverage, after-wedding shoot, and the entire wedding video will be shot on a kick-ass RED digital camera for the ultimate cinematic experience!
- 1 Gay Wedding Videographer – For The Most Romantic Gay Wedding In The World (Yours!)