Malibu Wedding Videographer
Timeless Films For The Wild At Heart
We began Rock This Moment in 2010 as a result of a shared enthusiasm for touring the globe and translating the wonderful memories of a couple’s wedding into a beautiful mosaic of wedding photography and film-making that will last generations. Rock This Moment takes pleasure in catching the elegance, passion, and all of the intricacies from a couple’s wedding day while always showing true, honest love through timeless wedding films. Our award-winning photography and videography have appeared in The Knot, BRIDES, Style Me Pretty, Vogue, and other publications throughout the last decade. We invite you to take a tour of our award-winning films and encourage you to reach out if you have any questions.
10 Best Malibu Wedding Venues
Malibu, CA, is a famous tourist destination featuring some of the California coast’s most beautiful wedding locations. With majestic beaches and elegant venues, Malibu is easily one of the greatest spots to get married in Southern California.
If you are looking for locations that can host both huge ceremonies and intimate destination weddings or elopements, here are some of our personal favorite spots. The majority of these wedding venues are either outside or feature outdoor event locations. While a few venues provide inside wedding spaces, Malibu’s glorious sunshine makes outdoor ceremonies highly popular all year. Whether you desire a stunning beach wedding or a simple wedding, we have a special malibu wedding destination for you.
- El Matador Beach: The most famous beach in Malibu is El Matador Beach, and every wedding videographer loves it. Around this beautiful beach, there are several interesting metamorphic rocks and spots to tie the knot. You may get married on the beachfront or the rocks above the ocean. This beach is ideal for the perfect destination wedding if you want something romantic, breathtaking, and enchanting.
- The Gesner Cocoon: The Gesner Cocoon is the ideal location for a romantic wedding. This one-of-a-kind wedding location features breathtaking beautiful scenery, a soothing heated pool, and a large interior ideal for the bride and groom. If you’re looking for something intimate and serene, we strongly suggest this location in Malibu, CA.
- Point Dume State Beach: Point Dume State Beach is a renowned Malibu beach. It’s also a lovely wedding site for destination weddings or intimate ceremonies. Your wedding might take place directly on the beachfront or the rocks above. This is an excellent wedding location serving Los Angeles. If you book this place, you can find nearby videographers in Malibu, CA, for your engagement photography.
- The Sunset Restaurant: Consider the Sunset Restaurant if you want to host your ceremony right on the beach. You can enjoy a beautiful beach ceremony accompanied by an exclusive outdoor supper throughout your wedding day. This is the place that comes to mind when you think of a destination wedding.
- Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyards: Among the most popular outdoor wedding locations in Malibu is Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyards. From the rooftop where you’ll celebrate nuptials, you’ll be captivated by a panoramic view of the beautiful Santa Monica mountains. Then, you can enjoy a supper beneath the Tuscan-inspired house with closest friends and relatives. This can be your ideal malibu wedding.
- Point Mugu State Park: Point Mugu State Park is a modest ceremony or engagement location near Malibu, CA, with an open wedding reception. This state park is ideal for couples that have a strong connection to nature. You won’t be disappointed with a location like this for your wedding. You will love the view from above the shore as you take vows. This is also a dream for any wedding photographer.
- Adamson House Museum: On the shore of Malibu, the Spanish-inspired Adamson House Museum is a stylish and distinctive outdoor ceremony location. There are several locations around this beautiful site where you may have a private ceremony followed by a celebration. The buildings and outdoor gardening make for an ideal setting for photography. You can also get the best wedding videographers in Malibu here.
- The Surfrider Malibu: Another of our absolute favorite Malibu wedding locations is the Surfrider Malibu. Their décor, location, and vista of the Pacific Coast is the dream of any wedding videographer. This location only accepts outdoor ceremonies for parties of less than 75 people, giving it a more intimate setting. This location is popular since it is near to the beach.
- Malibu Creek State Park: Malibu Creek State Park is yet another beautiful state park with a diverse range of scenery. The lofty Californian hillsides, craggy granite peaks, and the lovely Malibu Creek envelop you here. You won’t be disappointed with Malibu Creek State Park as a wedding site. Any malibu wedding videographer will tell you to book this location quickly. The professional photographs here look great, and you can also host a corporate event here.
- Malibu Secret Gardens: Malibu Secret Gardens isn’t well-known as a wedding location, but this should be. If you love Westlake village, you will adore this wedding venue. If you’re planning an elopement or a modest ceremony, the Malibu Secret Gardens are a must-see. This wedding location is serene, private, and otherworldly. The inside environment is eclectic, while the exterior space is lush vegetation. Any malibu wedding videographer will love it, and you can enjoy great engagement photos.
Malibu Wedding Photographer And Videographer Packages
Any malibu wedding photographer will offer amazing packages for beautiful Los Angeles weddings. Whether you want a destination wedding, beach wedding, private wedding, or open-air wedding, you can get amazing photographers for your photo and video requirements at an affordable price. You can enjoy a light-up video, a jaw-dropping wedding video, or stunning family photography to remember the moment for ages to come.
How Much Does A Malibu Wedding Videographer Cost?
Basic wedding videography packages in Malibu, California begin at approximately $3,000 and can go up to $10,000, depending on the talent level of the film maker. The same goes for any orange county wedding video packages. If you want to enjoy 4K, UHD wedding films and capture the beauty, passion, emotions, and romance of your wedding day forever then we would encourage you to budget between $4800-$6200 for video coverage.
Best Wedding Vendors Near Malibu, California
One of the best parts about getting married in Malibu is that you can easily find amazing and jaw-dropping wedding vendors in the greater Los Angeles area. You can also get photographers from Santa Barbara who will offer amazing packages, photo booths, and more for your ceremony. Similarly, you can pick from a diverse list of LA venues, such as Calamigos ranch, and you will quickly find amazing wedding videographers in the area.
Bogdan Pictures: Bogdan Pictures is a hub of top-notch wedding photographers headquartered in Agoura Hills, California. Oleg Bogdan, the company’s owner, has over 15 years of experience in the field and has previously worked as a style and glamour photographer. His “angels wedding” work has been featured in Vogue and Us Weekly, among other magazines.
Michael Segal Weddings: Segal is a Los Angeles-based wedding photo magician, glamour, and celebrity photographer who won several awards. Segal will offer his experienced fashion and celebrity photography skills to the ceremony. His “York wedding” shooting approach is lighthearted, peaceful, and laid-back. This style perfectly encapsulates the unique personalities of each couple. His goal is to create stories via photographs that will remain for centuries. He’s always on the lookout for those exceptional moments.
Kevin Dinh Photography: Kevin Dinh Photography is a Woodland Hills, California-based professional photographer. Kevin, the owner, is enthusiastic about his job and enjoys capturing the memories and feelings that distinguish each event. Kevin wants you to have a compilation full of gorgeous, vividly colored photos worthy of the event since your marriage is the beginning of a new, joyful phase in your relationship. Whether you want the focus on your wedding dress or guests, Kevin will get it right every time.