Santa Barbara Wedding Films
Timeless Films For The Wild At Heart
Do you want to know the best locations for video and wedding photography in Santa Barbara, California? Our wedding photography and videography team of artists are based right here in Los Angeles and is dedicated to documenting modern weddings and romantic elopements for adventurous couples. To illustrate the individuality of each ceremony, we combine the stunning scenery of people, settings, and capture the human experience. Our wedding artists are masters at capturing the correct light to give a dreamy, bright aesthetic to event photography, which combines a mix of genuine emotion and candid moments. We have had the honor to photograph and film gorgeous weddings all over Southern California, as well as spectacular destination weddings across the United States and overseas, at the top levels of the industry. With work featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Green Wedding Shoes and other online and print publications, we have years of experience capturing couples in all of their wedding day glory. Let’s rock!
10 Best Santa Barbara Wedding Venues
The very first step in wedding planning and arranging your destination wedding in Santa Barbara, CA, is to choose an incredible location that will set the tone for your special day. Fortunately, there are a variety of spectacular Santa Barbara wedding locations, both in the city and in the outlying areas, that provide incomparable gorgeous views.
These are the elements that turn your beautiful ideas to fruition. Continue reading if you want to learn about warm white beaches, bright skies, palm palms, and waves lapping. To get you started, we’ll present a couple of our favorite wedding locations in Santa Barbara, CA. Here is our list of the 10 best wedding venues in Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas!
- Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center: This ancient estate, which dates back to the 1920s, is one of the greatest seaside marriage locations in Santa Barbara. With creamy parquet floors and a ceramic tile roof, the Cabrillo Pavilion exemplifies Santa Barbara’s traditional Spanish Revival architecture. If you want something romantic and beautiful in the center of town, this site on East Cabrillo Boulevard is excellent for staging a spectacular Santa Barbara beach wedding. You can also book this place from San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Sunstone Vineyards: Sunstone Vineyards, deep in the center of the Santa Barbara wine region, has the sense of a romantic hideaway in the French riviera as per cost guides. In their Tuscan-inspired patio, you may have your wedding facing the vineyards. What about the welcome? Inside, enjoy an exclusive meeting amidst stunning architectural elements such as French limestone, roof joists, and ceiling tiles from a 19th-century flower business formerly owned by Queen Victoria. It is also closer to Simi Valley.
- Four Seasons Resort the Biltmore Santa Barbara: The beautiful backgrounds steal the show at this premium Montecito home. The Four Seasons Resort is a real wedding site, whether you choose a beachfront backdrop or a tropical paradise courtyard. The resort’s comprehensive spa menu, as well as on-site hair and cosmetic facilities, will take care of any additional last-minute requirements. If you prefer a sea view, your big event can be held in the renowned private art nouveau lounge. Anyone from Orange County can also book this resort.
- Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort: The Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort is a very charming location for ceremonies and gatherings, situated in the picturesque Santa Ynez Valley wine area in a stunning location. The Alisal is California’s top tourist property, with a 10,000-acre working cow ranch. We encourage you to enjoy the beautiful environs of the Ranch, a secluded treasure encircled by Sycamore and Oak trees providing a choice of venues for a rustic-chic yet elegant ceremony, only 30 minutes from Santa Barbara and Ventura County.
- San Ysidro Ranch: Imagine a small celebration of your close family and friends in the outdoors, filled with beautiful evergreens and aromatic citrus blooms. When you pick San Ysidro Ranch as your gorgeous outdoor ceremony location, you get everything and more. You can call the location managers and ask about any related cost concerns beforehand. As per cost guides, it is among the most affordable options. Let your wedding planner handle the rest.
- Canary Hotel: Canary Hotel provides an outstanding range of wedding facilities to clinch the deal if the spectacular view of the majestic landscapes and coastlines weren’t enough. Choose from two wedding locations: a breezy balcony perch with a lovely background or a welcoming, big occasion in the banquet hall. Farm-to-table food is available on-site. Then, for a stress-free party, book a room block to keep your guests nearby. They will also handle your questions and answers on the spot. You can get any wedding videographer in Santa to come to this location.
- CaliPaso Winery: The Villas at CaliPaso are small in stature, with only seven rooms, so the refined service offered by the pleasant personnel and the excellent cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Margaret Shirley make the biggest impact. Each room is furnished with high-end luxuries like Egyptian cotton linens with a thread count of 1,200 and functioning furnaces. You may not want to leave the spacious, inviting accommodations, but if you do, we are just minutes from historic Paso Robles and over 200 vineyards. This place has been serving Santa Barbara for decades now.
- Sogno del Fiore: This Italian-inspired establishment in the Santa Ynez wine valley has us drooling. Sogno del Fiore offers it all, with two on-site cottages, bridal and newlywed dressing facilities, gas campfires, a bowling area, and horseshoes to play. By the time you’re toasting under a dome of sparkling lights, you’ll understand what we mean. Many people have shot wedding films, and they love it. You can look at their wedding website before booking the place.
- Sherwood Country Club: Sherwood Country Club is the pinnacle of elegance and refinement. Sherwood is a magnificent fusion of stunning features and human ingenuity, providing the perfect backdrop for your most significant day, your wedding day. We are a videographer near this site and have experience shooting many country club-style properties.
- Zaca Mesa Winery: Zaca Mesa Winery is located in between San Rafael and Santa Ynez Mountain ranges on California’s picturesque Northern Beaches in Santa Barbara County. The 10-acre estate is surrounded by miles of vineyards and natural grasslands, creating a wonderfully stunning backdrop for your destination wedding. With one of the county’s most distinctive wine-growing settings, Zaca Mesa can comfortably accommodate up to 200 of your guests while you drink, eat, and drink to your blissfully ever after in the same area
Santa Barbara Wedding Video Packages
Wedding videography is an important part of any wedding celebration. First of all, it is important to understand wedding videography is different than traditional photography, and you need the best artists by your side. For example, photography does not capture the beautiful word spoken during the exchange of wedding vows, or accurately document the kind words spoken by a father-of-the-bride or Maid-of-Honor. This is why it is best to communicate with your wedding planners to arrange for both photo and video. They can contact the right videography company for your big day and find you Santa Barbara wedding packages starting as low as $3,000!
How Much Does a Santa Barbara Wedding Videographer Cost?
All the top videographers in Santa Barbara will offer packages starting from $3,000 with the average investment being $4500. Moreover, some videographers in Santa Barbara will offer 4K videos and multiple wedding films and teasers. You can enjoy Ultra High Definition (UHD) wedding films, photo booths, and other fun ways to remember your beautiful wedding day for ages to come.
Top Wedding Vendors in Ventura County
The most important thing is hiring reputable vendors who have experience and positive online reviews. You can use online planning tools and review sites to find the best wedding vendors in Ventura County and the surrounding Santa Barbara area with Yelp, The Knot, or simply watching some wedding films on Vimeo. Some examples of Santa Barbara wedding videographers with a positive online reputation include Sohi productions, DAX creative, Weddings by Kora, Arroyo Grande, Truly Media, and Blue Cinematics.
- Toast Wedding Films: They think that your marriage is more than simply a single day. It’s about the events that led up to that day and the events that will follow. Their videos bring your destination wedding to life, enabling you and your partner to experience every smile, every cry, and every fleeting emotion. Your family members will be grateful to you for enabling your ceremony to function as a family background memory for future generations.
- DPfilms Productions: If you want the best wedding photographer for your big day, Dpfilms Productions is here for you. They will attach creative designs to your UHD films and bring them to life.
- Agape Films: Agape Films will turn your wedding day into a stunning feature film. They provide incredibly stunning and profound wedding films. You will get an artist with spectacular vision and warming emotions while you turn engagement rings into wedding rings. They are also skilled in real estate photography, session photography, and wedding video shoots.
- Kiel Rucker: Showcase your amazing wedding dresses, wedding bands, and bridesmaid dresses with Kiel Rucker. His style of photography is best characterized as high art portraiture, documenting and generating stunning, creative pictures from the ceremony of your love and marriage while providing an immersive and real environment. He borrows heavily from the closeness, pleasure, and genuine emotions that couples have with one another and the people they care about as they celebrate their marriage at one of Santa Barbara’s many gorgeous venues.
Other reputable wedding vendors providing services in the Santa Barbara area include Honey Films, André Fox, Brett Munoz, West Films, Heart photography, and Riviera Productions. However, we would encourage any couple interested in wedding and event videography to do their own research!